- Welcome to our website rinseme.com.au together with all associated sub-domains and domains (Site) owned by Rinse (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 635 398 239 ABN 83 635 398 239 and its related bodies corporate (referred to as riNse, we, our or us in these Terms). These are our Terms in respect of any use of the Site by any users (referred to as you or your in these Terms). These Terms apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site, including the use of information services provided through this Site. Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the Site.
Use of this site
- riNse is the owner and operator of this Site.
- You agree to be bound by these Terms. Your use of and access to this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as they exist at the relevant time.
- If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you must not use the Site and must immediately leave. If you breach these Terms, you acknowledge that riNse may immediately suspend or terminate your use of this Site and at its option take any appropriate legal action against you.
- We may also terminate these Terms and your access to the Site at any time without notice. In the event of termination you are no longer authorised to access the Site, but all restrictions imposed on you and all disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in these Terms will survive.
- By agreeing to being bound by these Terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18, or if you are entering into these Terms on behalf of any person under 18, that you are that person’s parent or legal guardian. You must inform any persons under 18 about these Terms and their obligation to comply with them.
- The Site and its contents are intended for access by persons located in Australia. We make no representation that the content and operation of this Site will comply with any foreign law.
Setting up your account
- When you establish your customer account, you may include your billing details, which allows for a faster process when you place future orders. You acknowledge you are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of any information provided, and maintaining the information as up-to-date.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay for purchases from the Site via a secure online facility. If a credit card is declined when an order is placed on our Site, that order will not be forwarded to us for further processing.
- You will be required to re-enter payment details for each new transaction.
- We may require further verification information for a credit card to be used from time to time, in which instance you must provide such verification before the relevant order can be processed.
- Title to goods passes upon full payment being received by us or the goods being dispatched, whichever is later.
Terms of supply of goods or services, delivery and refunds policy
- These Terms apply to any purchases of goods or services on the Site.
- You must pay the price specified in respect of all goods or services purchased on the Site before any goods or services will be supplied to you. Prices are in Australian dollars (AU$) and include GST, except where specified otherwise.
- All orders will be shipped via Australia Post E-parcel, unless we nominate another provider (Shipping Company). Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location. Our standard shipping rates are as published on the Site from time to time. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
- All orders delivered by standard shipping will require a signature upon delivery. Where possible, we recommend that you use an address for delivery where a trusted person is available to sign. If there is no person available at the indicated place of delivery to sign for the delivery, you may be required to collect the delivery from a place nominated by the Shipping Company.
- We may engage the Shipping Company to fulfill warehousing, logistics, pick and packing and distribution services.
- We may supply your contact details and email address to the Shipping Company, including to allow you to track your order.
- Estimated delivery times are as published on our Sites from time to time, however delivery times are an estimate only and not guaranteed. Please allow up to 5 extra business days during sale periods or when shipped to regional areas.
- Except for discontinued items, clearance items and other goods marked as not being subject to our refund policy, if you are not fully satisfied with any goods purchased on the Site, you may return the goods with all products unused and unopened in original condition to riNse within 14 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
- Our refund policy does not cover services once you have commenced using those services or otherwise received the service, in which case no refund is available on those services. This includes any online services.
- We may engage the Shipping Company to administer our customer service and refunds policy.
- Where goods or services are provided by a third party (even where promoted on the Site), that third party is solely responsible for those goods or services.
- We receive orders 24 hours a day so an item you have selected may become sold out between updates of stock availability on the Site and the time of your order.
- If an item you have selected has sold out we will attempt to contact you with the contact details provided to advise if and when stock will become available.
- We will not be liable for a failure to deliver your order due to circumstances beyond our control. We will refund your payment if we cannot deliver.
Exchanges and credits for change of mind
- If you are unhappy about an item purchased from us, you may return it to us and we may, at our discretion, provide an exchange or credit equal to the amount you paid for the returned item. Credits must be redeemed within 36 months from date of original purchase.
- Refunds for change of mind are not guaranteed and are only available at our discretion.
- You must notify us of your intent to return an item within 14 days of the purchase date of that item by. Goods that we accept for a change of mind refund must be returned to us in new and unused condition (including packaging) within 30 days of purchase are eligible for refund. You will be responsible for any shipping costs for goods returned to us for a change of mind refund.
Faulty and damaged goods
- You must contact us within 48 hours of receiving the goods to advise us that they are in damaged or faulty condition. We will then provide the details for the return of the faulty or damaged goods, at no charge to you.
- If there is a major problem with a product, you are entitled to either a full refund of the cost for faulty/damaged goods or a replacement of those items with identical goods (subject to availability).
- If you have a minor problem with a product or service, we may decide to repair the goods instead of providing a replacement or refund.
- If you choose a refund, we will process that refund within 14 days of receiving the goods. However, the actual time for you to receive the refund will depend on the processing times of the relevant financial institutions. We have no control over those financial institutions or the processing times.
- If you choose a replacement, those items will be sent to you as soon as practicable after we receive the returned goods. If we are out of stock of any replacement item, or that item has been discontinued, we will endeavour to contact you to discuss the matter.
- If the item is discontinued, we may suggest alternate goods as a replacement. If you decide to accept an alternative item, you must pay any additional costs over the cost of the returned item, or if the cost of the alternative item is less than the returned item we will refund the difference to you.
- The rights to a repair, replacement, refund, cancellation or compensation do not apply to item that you plan to on-sell or change so that you can re-supply them as a business.
Promotional and sale items
- From time to time, we may offer certain goods as “promotion” or “sale” items (Promotion Items) with a discounted price. Promotion Items may contain minor flaws or damage.
- You acknowledge that, by purchasing a Promotion Item, you accept that the Promotion Item is sold “as is” and that the discounted price of that item fairly reflects any flaws or damage it may contain. Therefore, Promotion Items are not eligible for refund or replacement, other than as required by law (such as in the case of an obvious manufacturing fault).
Orders subject to conditions subsequent
- Notwithstanding confirmation of any order and receipt of payment, orders received through the Site are subject to the following conditions subsequent.
- We endeavour to ensure that all information on the Site is accurate. However, errors may occur from time to time, including the details, descriptions and prices of our products.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order (or part of it) prior to shipment where the Site contained errors or inaccuracies, misdescriptions or incorrect details regarding shipping, payment or return policies. Upon discovery of an inaccuracy, we will contact you as soon as practicable to discuss a replacement order. If payment has been received, we will promptly refund the paid amount of the cancelled order (or part of that order, as applicable).
- We may limit the number of items supplied per customer at our discretion. If an order exceeds that limit, we may reduce the number of items to the limit and will refund any amounts paid for the items removed, and will notify you of that change as soon as practicable.
Liability & Indemnity
riNse do not exclude any rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions or warranties in respect of goods or services under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, riNse excludes all other rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise, to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible:
- riNse does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the Site. Any content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you take all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content on the Site may be changed at our sole discretion and without notice.
- riNse has no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including loss of profits, interruption of business, loss of data on your information handling system or other damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site, except as set out in these Terms.
- riNse does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that riNse or the server that makes it available, are free from viruses or bugs.
- You accept all risks and responsibility for all loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting from using the Site or the content or material on or accessible through the Site.
- To the extent permitted by law and as otherwise set out in these Terms, riNse’s liability for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at riNse’s discretion:
- if the breach relates to goods, replacing, repairing or supplying goods equivalent to those goods or paying the cost of replacing or repairing them or acquiring equivalent goods: or
- if the breach relates to services, resupplying, or paying the cost of resupplying, those services.
- You indemnify riNse and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Site (except to the extent which riNse is responsible under these Terms).
- riNse may contract or arrange for third parties to provide the whole or part of the supply of products and any related services (including delivery) to you. You must not bring any claims or actions against such third parties. If you bring such a claim or action in breach of these Terms, you agree to indemnify us and the person against whom the claim or action is made against the consequences of that claim or action. You agree that in entering into these Terms, we are acting as the agent of and trustee for each of our employees, officers, agents and subcontractors, and each of these persons is deemed to be a party to the contract for the purpose of entitling each of them to enforce, have the benefit of and rely upon these Terms.
- All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs or is licensed to riNse or its affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site may be protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
- The riNse name, the riNse logo, and identifiers of riNse are registered trademarks or other intellectual property of riNse or its related bodies corporate. Other trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site is construed as granting any license or right of use of any logo or trade mark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Third Party Content & Links
- This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right for you to use that content.
- This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to riNse and in relation to which riNse has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between riNse and that third party or any endorsement by riNse of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site. You should take appropriate action to ensure that your access to, and use of this Site and other websites is protected against, and free from viruses, worms, trojan horses and other harmful and destructive material.
- Any publication of email addresses on the Site is for the purpose of professional communication only. Our email addresses and any other party’s email addresses or contact details contained on the Site (including in any blogs) must not be used to send unsolicited commercial messages.
- Any comments on this Site by users of the Site (including in any reviews, blogs, live chat and forums), advertisers, sponsors or other promoters (Third Party Content) are solely the comments of those persons and do not represent the views of and are not endorsed by riNse. When posting Third Party Content on this Site, you warrant that you created or otherwise have all necessary intellectual property rights to publish the relevant material, you indemnify riNse in respect of any claims from the publication of Third Party Content, and you must provide true and correct name and contact details. You must not impersonate anyone, or mislead anyone as to the source of the comments.
- By posting any Third Party Content, you grant riNse an irrevocable, royalty free, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide licence to reproduce, publish, communicate, adapt and sublicence that Third Party Content. riNse has no obligation to maintain confidentiality in Third Party Content, pay you for those comments or respond to them.
- You must not use this Site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
- These Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of these Terms, which will continue in full force and effect.
- If any part of these Terms is unenforceable, this shall not affect the enforceability of any other part of the provision or any other provision deemed invalid, that part will be severed from these Terms and the remainder of these Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- You can contact us on: